1. ALWAYS follow the stock artist's rules.
2. Submit your finished entry to the Vexel gallery.
3. Send a note to both `shebid and myself with a link to your deviation. Subject should be "Vexel Contest Entry". (In your notes, put "shebid, Jules1983" in the receiver(s) box.)
4. Must be a legit vexel.
5. Feel free to add things to the picture, but be sure to either us dA stock (remember, read rule #1) or your imagination (i.e. freehanded). Should you decide to add things, be sure your vexelled version of the picture above will still be the main focus of your final vexel.
6. Deadline: March 24th, 2009. Please note that the contest ends on the deadline stated at 11:59:59 PM PST.
7. Not exactly a rule, but worth a mention anyway. Feel free to change colors, clothes, whatever you want. Be as creative as you want to be!
Anything NOT following the stock artists rules and these rules will be disqualified.
You are not exactly sure what a vexel is? Please read this article, and also feel free to browse this favourites collection containing vexel tutorials.
Last but not least...
Well, since this is a monthly competition, there will be only one winner each month.
The winner will receive a 3-month subscription, a feature in both `shebid's and my journal, and an interview that will be posted as an article.
How are we going to choose a winner, you may wonder. `shebid and I will narrow the entries down to three finalists, which will then compete against one another in a poll. This poll will be up for 5 days, so the winner will be announced on March 31.
Questions and/or concerns? Note either `shebid or `Jules1983! Good luck everyone!